How much does a fiberglass pool cost?
At Leisure Pools one of the most frequently asked questions that we are asked is “how much is a fiberglass swimming pool going to cost me?” Unfortunately this is a difficult question to give a direct answer on as there are so many variables that will impact the price.
To provide you with some background, the cost of the swimming pool project will be influenced by so many factors, including:
- The size of the swimming pool will impact both on the cost of the swimming pool shell as well as the installation costs;
- What is the available access to install the swimming pool? The more available access the more cost efficient the swimming pool can be installed;
- Is the area where the swimming pool is to be installed level or sloping? If it is sloping consideration will need to be given to having to build retaining walls;
- What options and accessories are to be included in the project? For example, underwater lighting, heating, cover systems, spa jets, water features and many other options will impact the overall cost of the project;
- How the swimming pool will be finished in terms of decking, paving and landscaping.
In reality, asking, “How much does a fiberglass swimming pool cost?” is much like asking the question, “How much does it cost to build a home?” There are almost limitless possibilities to be considered when it comes to calculating the cost of a fiberglass swimming pool.
Leisure Pools Dealers will be able to assist you with providing you with a variety of pricing options to fit the budget you have allocated for this project. In many instances, you may select a larger swimming pool with less options or alternatively a smaller swimming pool with a lot of options. Either way, a Leisure Pools Dealer will be able to assist you with providing you with a range of pricing options.
If you are on a tight budget, a Leisure Pools Dealer can assist you with getting the right swimming pool installed that meets your family and budget and then help you develop a step by step plan as your budget permits on providing you with the ultimate project over a longer period of time. For example, you may only look to install a small amount of initial decking once the swimming pool is installed in order to get your family swimming and in time you could add more decking and landscaping as your budget permits.
« Fiberglass Swimming Pool Installation Quality Control