Leisure Quality Control Pools
Unfortunately the word “Quality” has been over used these days to the point where it has become just noise in a company’s marketing. Rather than say that our swimming pools are a quality swimming pool we would prefer to explain what the Leisure Pools Quality Control Program entails.
Leisure Pools are the only manufacturer that has taken quality control of its manufacturing processes and product to the next level. We have done this through the establishment of the Leisure Pools Technical Center. We have established Leisure Pools Technical Centers both in our US manufacturing facility and our Australian manufacturing facility.
At the Leisure Pools Technical Center we undertake the following procedures:
- Leisure Pools ensures quality of incoming raw materials by batch testing against benchmarked materials using an FTIR Spectrometer
- Leisure Pools Technical Center cuts a section out of every swimming pool manufactured (where the skimmer box for the pool is located) to undertake the following test:
- Flexural and Tensile Strength Tests
- Cure Percentage Tests of each Layer
- Barcol Hardness Testing
- Boil Testing of Laminates (random samples)
- Burn Testing of Laminates (random samples)
- Leisure Pools weighs all materials to ensure correct quantities have been applied to each swimming pool
- Leisure Pools uses an Ultra Sonic Thickness Testing device to thickness test the swimming pool in multiple key locations over the swimming pool to ensure compliance against the Leisure Pools benchmark
Leisure Pools is the only company to have invested heavily into this level of quality control. Leisure Pools has done this because in order to provide a Lifetime Structural Warranty we need to ensure that we are at the top of our game in the product that we provide.
Why is a Quality Swimming Pool Your Most Important Decision?
It is critical for a swimming pool customer to use a quality fiberglass swimming pool. If a fiberglass swimming pool manufacturer does not have proven quality control systems in place then you are risking your investment in a swimming pool.
« How much does a fiberglass pool cost? Be Prepared!